607. Mr. 3 succumbing to the pull of a Sunday nap after a busy weekend.
608. A crummy day ending with relaxed visiting and vegging.
609. Fall weather teasing.
610. Friends reaching out with encouragement.
611. Blowing bubbles in the yard.
612. Mocha Cinnamon Chip Cookies, blending rich flavors. (Recipe tomorrow!)
613. My little people and how their personalities were captured so precisely in this photo.
614. Surrendering weekend plans, only to have them returned.
615. Joyful Miss 10 serving 100% at her volleyball game.
616. Biting my tongue with another child until the storm passed. (I am NOT good at biting my tongue!)
617. Class reunion. 20 years. 16 out of 21 graduates attending. SO much fun!
618. A tour of my old school, grades K-12.
619. Laughing ’til we cried at our BIG HAIR of yesteryear.
620. Baby waking happy from a good nap.
Noted: I start and end my thanks this week with talk of naps. Ha!
Do you attend your class reunions? How many were in your graduating class? (I’m tellin’ ya, we had so much fun!)