It’s been a week of highs and lows as we navigate a full life while a loved one is battling cancer. Where is God? Carrying us, and we give thanks.
591. Big shoes.
592. Kitchen serenade keeping me awake while I work.
594. CSA + garden = bounty.
595. My big kids. Baby falling asleep in her sister’s arms.
596. Littles napping at the same time.
597. Tasty kitchen experiments.
598. Time captured to work on an ebook project.
599. Cancellation in our photographer’s booked schedule. We’ll take it!
600. Muddy evening play.
601. A dirty bath tub.
602. Freezing the rainbow for winter fajitas.
603. Family photos with the whole crew. Cousin bliss.
604. Made to order evening at the park.
605. Guys supervising play while ladies visit.
606. Patient cashier at checkout. Screaming deals!
Anyone else being carried right now? I’ll be praying for you!