So. My laptop died Thursday. Meh. Adapt and overcome, I say, especially since we do have a nice desktop.
So. My desktop died Friday, and I am not even kidding. Nothing left to do but count some blessings, right?
577. Unpacking beloved saxophone for fifth grade daughter, ready for band herself!
578. Playing that saxophone after a 19 year hiatus. I’ve still got it. 😉
579. Same daughter happy exhausted, telling daddy daughter date stories from day before.
580. Family. Big, loud, crazy fun extended family. We have SO much fun together!
581. One last swim with the kids before fall.
582. Rocking nap on pool patio.
583. Pre-grilled chicken strips, saving a drive-thru stop on trip home.
584. Simple birthday celebration for Mr. 3. Three!!!!!
585. Random “selfies” found on my camera card.
586. Miss 1 took a 2 hour nap in her crib, people! Alone! Two hours! You have no idea how revolutionary this is for her!
587. The Galaxy. Not ideal for blogging, but getting the job done!
588. New, recommended, computer guy IN Tiny Town, available on Saturday for a house call!
589. Updated family photos on my wall! I can’t wait to show you! (Take note: Amy completed a project. Wah-hoo!)
590. I get my fixed desktop back tomorrow afternoon! (and my accountant will be excited about the business expense – ahem)
There is always something to be thankful for. What’s your something?