Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got rain on Friday. Not once, but twice! It amounted to less than an inch, but oh, we’ll take it! That has to top my list (#111) on the way to One Thousand Gifts this week.
113. “Look, mom! I’m growing (in the garden)!”
114. A 2 1/2 hour nap to start the week.
115. New flavors in the kitchen, and the time to experiment.
116. The way baby’s eyes roll back contentedly when he latches on.
117. The colliding of life on the internet. Friends knowing friends.
118. Reading scripture with the sunrise.
119. Perfect weather for a track meet.
120. Sisters in sponge rollers.
121. Exercising with my husband.
122. The hair wash before the hair cut (my favorite part of the appointment).
123. Family prayers before meals.
124. All four children piled on the bottom bunk.
125. Last day of school, tears and all.