Soupier than a chili, and with a little Mexican flare. We love this stuff! It’s a snap to throw together in the morning and smells so good simmering in the crock pot all day. Oh, and it’s healthy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans – no need to rinse
- 1 (16 oz.) can corn – don’t drain
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
Brown the ground beef and onion. Mix together with all other ingredients. Simmer at least 1 hour, or all day in the crock pot! I like it best served with cheese, sour cream, and corn chips on top. So much for my healthy soup!
Head on over to Life as Mom for more soup recipes. Add one of your own!