They think they’re having a picnic party with mama’s cool platter.
- they’re eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies
- I’m not heating up the kitchen
- lunch is simple and fun again
Preparing a snack lunch tray works for me! Included in this tray is
- fresh veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, carrots)
- fresh fruit (peaches and plums)
- cheese cubes
- ranch dressing (on the side, please) 😉
Other items I like to include
- mini muffins
- chunks of chicken or turkey
- any other fresh fruit or veggie that’s handy
- mini sandwiches
- tuna or chicken salad as a “dip”
Do you prepare a snack lunch tray? What foods do you include?