How about prepping supper in under 5 minutes? Love it! This recipe is adapted from one I found in the Once-A-Month Cooking Family Favorites book. I was afraid that my kids would turn up their noses, but they barely left enough for Daddy to eat!
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Meal
- 4 chicken breasts (bone-in or boneless — up to you)
- seasoned salt
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- 2 cans green beans
Season chicken breasts with salt; place in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add onion, peppers, garlic, and potatoes. Pour Italian dressing over the top. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Drain one can of beans. Add beans (both cans) to the mix. Heat through.
This recipe is linked to