Who wants to have some fun?!
Have you seen the amazing Silhouette Digital Cutting Machine? Have you been drooling over its ability to etch glass? make paper crafts? vinyl wall decorations? Well, this month Silhouette is promoting their temporary tattoos, which I (and my children!) think are super cool.
Temporary tattoos are actually one of my favorite kid trinkets simply because you use ‘em, you wash or rub ‘em off, and you’re done with ‘em! They are temporary, not just another junky trinket taking up space. Woo-hoo! With my own silhouette and tattoo paper, we’ve thought of making tattoos for
- birthday party treats ~ I am so not a “treat bag” kind of mom
- ball team fun ~ my daughter’s team would have fun wearing softballs on their cheeks for a game
- safety in crowds ~ at the state fair of some other crowded event, it would be nice to have my cell phone number tattoo’d to my children
- our sponsored child ~ a smiley face, a heart with his name, it would be fun to surprise Imon with a tattoo in his next letter
Right now, Silhouette is offering my readers a special deal through June 29:
- 1 Silhouette SD
- 2 Packages Temporary Tattoo Paper
- 25% off all other products in the Silhouette shop (excluding gift cards and download codes)
All for $199 (U.S. only ~ $120 in savings!) Use code AMY at checkout.
Simple enough right? Especially if you have $200 in Christmas gift money still laying around?! (That is something I would totally do… have gift money stowed away for 6 months, waiting on just the perfect thing.)
And… one of my readers will win a Silhouette SD and two packages of tattoo paper this week! To enter, simply leave a comment: What temporary tattoos would you make with your Silhouette?
Because this is a big ($300 value!) giveaway, and I know I have some overachieving readers, here are a few optional entries:”
- “Like” Silhouette on Facebook
- Promote this giveaway on Facebook (you can use the button at the bottom of this post)
- Promote this giveaway on Twitter (you can use the button at the bottom of this post)
Be sure to leave a comment here for each optional entry, because the winner will be chosen randomly from the comments on Tuesday, June 28. Winner will be announced in a wrap-up post. Ready… go!