This crowd pleasing dip certainly isn’t a new recipe. It’s definitely an easy, versatile one, though! Layers are flexible, measurements optional. As a plus, if you make it with real food ingredients, you can even call it healthy!
Seven Layer Tex-Mex Dip
- 1 cup seasoned refried beans (I use a little cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.)
- 1 cup mashed avocados or guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream seasoned with 1/2 packet taco seasoning (here are several homemade taco seasoning recipes )
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (one small can)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
Layer ingredients in the order listed. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
Need more appetizers? Try these!