Look away if you don’t eat unhealthy convenience foods. Look away fast because you’ll be tempted to make these anyway!
Super simple and tasty, I’ve served ’em up at a baby shower brunch and a football team breakfast (among other events). Can’t get more diverse eaters than that. 😉 Rave reviews from all!
Crescent Sausage Rolls
- 1 can crescent rolls (or make your own!)
- 1 box brown n serve sausage links
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
1. Roll crescents and separate into rectangles. Pinch diagonal seam together.
2. Sprinkle each rectangle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3. Slice each rectangle in half. Place a sausage at each end and roll up.
4. Slice each roll into two or three pieces.
5. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes.
** Easy (and convenient) to keep warm in a crock pot.
** Some Brown n Serve brands are pretty greasy. Another option is to buy the uncooked sausages. Bake them first, drain off the grease, then proceed with the other instructions.
** Easy to double or triple when serving a crowd!
This recipe is linked to