Ready for last night’s Globetrotter’s  game! So much fun! (And I’m rather certain the two we left at grandma and grandpa’s had as much fun as we did. 😉 )
I woke up this morning without a sinus headache! Woo-hoo! Need to get my house back in shape this week and maybe do some baking, so meals will be kept on the easy side. We also have a ballgame thrown in the mix, and I’ve found that wrangling 5 kids at a game is easier if we just take a picnic with us. So we do!
- sausage/egg/cheese pockets, apples
- baked potato bar (I’m the only one who likes broccoli/cheese ~ humph), fruit
- healthy blender ice cream  for the kids, leftover chicken rice soup for me
- oatmeal or granola before church
- brunch ~ homemade waffles , sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit
- chicken fried rice , fruit
- January picnic outside ~ snack lunch tray with pb&j, hard-boiled eggs, veggies and dip, fruit (Our forecast for Monday is 73° ~ What in the world?!)
- loaded tostadas  or taco salads, fruit
- baked ham, cottage cheese potatoes , peas
- ballgame sandwiches/picnic in the gym
- spaghetti or baked pasta, french bread , salad/veggies
Have a tasty week!