I know better than to make a bunch of New Year’s Resolutions I won’t keep. Still, pulling out a fresh calendar brings all sorts of hope for the new year. Better habits. Clearer vision. Stronger relationships. Cleaner house!
There are so many things we could do. So many ways to focus our energy. Sometimes change, even the positive ones, can be completely overwhelming. Where to start without visions of failure dancing in my head?
I have no answers for what will work for you (no surprises there!) but I do have a list of 31 ways to make A Fresh Start for a Finer Year. I’ll share one a day in January. Pick and choose what appeals to you, and I’ll do the same! Join me?
For the ambitious among you, this week’s ebook bundle bargain is all about positive change for the new year. I think the planner alone would be well worth $7.40. Here’s what’s included.
- Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time by Stephanie Langford
- Simplify by Joshua Langford
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine
- The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner by Susan Heid
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh Oxenreider
Ready for a Fresh Start and a Finer New Year? What changes would you like to make?