We’re a ranch dressing family. It goes on salads (of course), steak and chicken wraps, baked potatoes, and sometimes even in cheesy potato casserole. It’s also a dunkin’ must for the snack lunch tray.
Ranch dressing mix is one of those DIY cooking projects that can be thrown together so quickly and tastes so good, you’ll wonder why you ever bothered with the bottle!
Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine and store in a container in the freezer. To make dressing, add 2 ½ -3 teaspoons ranch dressing mix to
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk (more or less if you like it thinner or thicker)
Blend together in a bowl, or shake in a dressing shaker. Refrigerate until served.
What do you put your ranch on?
Linked to Frugal Friday.