It’s been over a year since I’ve purchased crescent rolls in a can, but I just couldn’t resist when I saw them at the Kroger Mega Event and had a coupon. If I’m going to buy terribly unhealthy food, it had better be cheap!
Needless to say, tonight’s delicious supper isn’t the best for you… but, oh my… it sure is a tastebud pleaser!
Quick Crescent Taco Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 c. crushed corn chips
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- extra cheese
- Brown meat and drain. Add seasoning mix, water and salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spread crescent roll dough in 10 inch pie plate or 8×10 inch dish to form crust. Seal edges.
- Sprinkle 1 c. chips over crust.
- Layer meat mixture, sour cream and cheese on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining corn chips.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, and more cheese.
This recipe is linked to