Just 3 ingredients and about 15 minutes, and you’ve got a “fancy” holiday candy that the children can nearly make themselves! My aunt brought these to a Christmas gathering one year, and I’ve been making them ever since.
- small knot pretzels
- Rolo candies
- pecan halves
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Cover with pretzels.
2. Place a Rolo candy on each pretzel.
3. Bake at 250° for 3-5 minutes. You want them soft and shiny, but not melted.
4. Press a pecan half on each Rolo while hot.
5. Stick the whole pan in the fridge to cool and harden. Store candies in an airtight container.
Pretzel Turtles make a great addition to your holiday treats tray, and they package up easily for a quick teacher or neighbor gift.
Other easy Christmas treats: