What can I say? The treat that we must have at the holidays also happens to be one of the easiest recipes I know. How about that?!
My sister-in-law is usually in charge of supplying these addictive little sweets, but I always make sure that it’s on her list. If she’s not bringing them, I will!
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 package almond bark or chocolate chips (white or semi-sweet)
- sugar sprinkles or decorator icing
- Crush oreos in a food processer, blender, or with a rolling pin.
- Mix cookies and cream cheese until well combined and smooth.
- Roll into balls. I use my cookie scoop and then the kids help me roll.
- Melt chocolate.
- Dip balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with colored sugar or decorate with icing.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set.
**This is a great recipe to make with the kiddos.
**It’s easy to tint the white almond bark to fit any holiday theme.
**Mint oreos and peanut butter oreos take these treats to a whole new yumminess!
Photo from allrecipes.com
This post is linked to