We’ve been soaking up some beautiful fall weather the last few weeks, and the temperatures are dropping to comfort food and cozy. My favorite! I’ve got 40 pounds of apples in the basement vying for attention, and will be searching for inspiration, and time…
The 8yo has requested fajitas one last time before I freeze the rest of the peppers, and since she’s just now got her appetite back, I’m obliging! Since the 6yo is done with fajitas (but he knows he’ll be eating them anyway), I gave him a pick this week, too. Meatloaf it is!
Here’s what’s cookin’ this week.
Sunday, October 16
- scrambled eggs with bacon, mom’s cinnamon rolls
- peanut butter popcorn, apples
- Beef and Chicken Fajitas, fruit
- Spinach Oven Omelet, homemade hashbrowns, fruit
- eggs, fried or scrambled; fall comfort muffins
- lazy granola
- oatmeal with raisins
- overnight breakfast casserole, fried potatoes, apple crisp (last football breakfast of the season)
The Lunch List
- hard boiled eggs
- fruit and veggies
- peanut butter and apple slices, cheese
- Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, seasoned home fries, green beans
- mini-meatloaf mounds, Jalapeno Popper Potatoes, peas
- white chicken chili made with sticky chicken, tortilla chips, pears
- Bacon and Spinach Alfredo, salad, Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Breadsticks
- leftovers, healthy blender ice cream
Need menu planning inspiration? Visit OrgJunkie!