Breakfast in bed isn’t a bad way to start my birthday week, right? I know, I picked a good one, and yes we do celebrate all week. 😉 Here’s what the menu looks like, with a few repeats that didn’t happen last week.
Sunday, November 13
- scrambled eggs with ham, magic muffins, apple slices
- cookout for my nephew’s birthday ~ hamburgers and brats, deviled eggs, baked beans with a kick, salads, cake, and homemade ice cream
- lazy granola
- eggs (fried or scrambled) with french breakfast puffs
- breakfast burritos
- buttermilk pancakes with fried apples
- apples and peanutbutter
- pork fried rice using leftover pork chops, blender ice cream
- chicken fajita soup with tortilla chips,
- smothered beans and rice burritos, lettuce salad
- shepherds pie, fruit
- (and a birthday night, when I have no intentions of cooking…)
Visit OrgJunkie for hundreds of menu planning ideas.