Earlier this week I had an 11:15 ballgame for our 7 year old on the calendar for Saturday, and that was it. As the week progressed we ended up adding a few other events to the day. After we left the house at 9:30 that morning, we didn’t return until 11:40 that night. Such is life!
This morning begins a(nother) much needed Reset Monday, and I better kick it in gear! The menu is planned, though, so one thing I don’t have to mess with is figuring out what’s for supper. I’ll take that small victory and run with it!
I scrambled 9 eggs this morning for the whole family. Ended up having to fry one for myself after everyone went to school! So thankful for good eaters, but wow!
- scrambled eggs with sausage, toast, oranges or bananas
- fried eggs, homemade hashbrowns, fruit
- french toast
- oatmeal or homemade granola
- oven omelet leftovers
- roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots
- spinach oven omelet, french bread (toast)
- roast beef dinner salad with homemade croutons
- supper on the road (I so wish I would have bought the lunch meat that was on sale over the weekend. I looked at it and put it back thinking I really had no need of it, not knowing we’d be on the road this week. Should have bought it for my freezer stash. Ack!)
- waffles with homemade syrup, eggs, fruit
Anyone have big plans this week? We have a 2 ½ hour (one way) road trip ahead of us, and I’m hoping to outline the “real food” series while we’re on the road. Or sooner, if I can get my bathroom cleaned first. 😉