Our table last night. I won. We love our involved, Tiny Town life, but goodness it was nice to have a quiet Friday night at home!
It’s raining today! That’s big news ’round these parts, and we’re celebrating with movies, games, and pizza. Then tomorrow we go from 63° to 38°, so soup it is!
- oatmeal or homemade granola (It’s a travesty around here to not eat a big brunch, but we’re all out of eggs!)
- homemade pizza, carrot sticks and broccoli
- popcorn, healthy blender ice cream
Don’t forget to move your clocks forward before you go to bed tonight. Can’t believe it’s time for that again!
Weekday Breakfast Options
oatmeal with raisins, homemade granola cereal or granola/yogurt parfaits (my current obsession), eggs (fried or scrambled) with muffins or toast, french toast
The kids and my husband usually eat a school lunch, but I’m trying to make myself eat a hearty salad every day. More veggies, fewer carbs. Trying. I actually really enjoy salads, I just don’t enjoy putting them together!
- greens, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, hard boiled eggs, bacon, avocado, cheese, homemade ranch and croutons, sunflower kernels (not all of that at once 😉 )
- spinach, bacon, dried cranberries, walnuts, vinaigrette
- grilled steak, baked potatoes, salad
- chicken fried rice, fresh fruit/veggies
- skillet enchiladas, salad, corn
- grilled hamburgers on homemade buns, oven fries
- breakfast for dinner ~ Waffles, eggs and fruit maybe?
I see 70’s in our 10 day forecast. Yipee! Spring is just around the corner. We’ve got a mixture of comfort foods and grilled foods this week. Can’t wait to see what next week (Spring Break for us) will bring!