I feel like we went away for the weekend, when really we were only 20 miles from home at a ball tournament. Five games later, we’re back in action today, and the menu plan is somewhat on “repeat” from last week as I switched and changed things around to meet the ins and outs of the days. There is much catching up to do around here, and I am most thankful for this Reset Monday!
- sausage patties, fried eggs, blueberry muffins (requested by my basketball player)
- fast food, enjoyed at the park on a warm February day ~ craziness!
- yogurt/granola parfaits
Weekday Breakfast Options
- biscuit-topped chicken pot pie (recipe coming!)
- smothered beans and rice burritos, salad
- ham and beans, cornbread
- spaghetti, french bread, salad
- breakfast for dinner (waffles or blueberry pancakes, most likely)
- scrambled eggs with cheese, homemade hashbrowns, sausage, fruit
- chicken fried rice, fruit
- leftovers or popcorn and smoothies
I’m not sure if I have enough tortillas, but I’d really like to make double or triple batches of the pot pie and burritos for the freezer while I’m at it! Doing any batch cooking/baking at your house this week?