I came home from a basketball game and grocery run to this in my Facebook newsfeed.
It made me giggle, because on our way home we stopped at Dollar General to grab 3 boxes of Valentines for 3 satisfied school kids who then happily taped Halloween and/or Christmas parade candy on each dollar store card. And we are ready for Valentine’s Day sooner than 10:00 the night before. Mom wins with good enough! (Maybe next year I can make something Pinterest worthy.) 😉
So this week we have Ash Wednesday, Azure co-op drop,Valentine’s Day, a home basketball game Friday night, and basketball games for our two oldest all day Saturday. Let’s get this show on the road!
- oatmeal with raisins for the kids, fried eggs and toast for dad, breakfast burrito  and oranges (to go) for mom ~ at least I got to eat!
- leftovers: some had fajitas , others had layered ham skillet  (I very much appreciate having leftovers to turn to for part of the weekend!)
- nachos/popcorn /apples
- oatmeal or homemade granola  before church
- biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fruit (brunch)
- cheesy broccoli and rice with chicken , fruit
granola , oatmeal, french toast, eggs (fried or scrambled), toast, morning glory muffins, fruit
- smothered beans and rice burritos , sweet corn
- spaghetti, salad, french bread 
- cheesy veggie soup, fruit
- Aussie Chicken , steak fries, salad (Valentine’s date meal… with the whole family 😉 )
- grilled cheese, carrots and broccoli with dip
Have a fun week! Are any of you buried under all that snow I keep seeing in photos? So jealous! It seems winter is skipping my part of Kansas this year.
PS ~ Do you make, buy, or skip valentines completely?