I simply cannot believe that Holy Week has arrived. Where does the time go?! In addition to preparing our hearts and home for Easter, we’re celebrating Lance’s birthday tomorrow. We keep birthdays pretty simple around here, but he will feast on a chocolate chip cheesecake after supper. 😉
Here’s what’s on our menu this week.
- fried eggs, cinnamon rolls
- chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and corn, lemon bars (recipe this week)
- shredded beef nachos (fun way to use leftover roast beef!) and strawberry limeade slushes
- homemade pizza, fruit, chocolate chip cheesecake
- Mexican chicken skillet, corn muffins
- homemade chicken nuggets, ranch potato wedges, peanut butter banana smoothies
- leftovers or baked potatoes with cheese, fruit and veggies (Lance has a track meet)
- tuna casserole, peas
- biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fruit
- clean out the fridge
- popcorn, smoothies
Head over to Organizing Junkie for hundreds of menu plans and recipes.