We shipped four kiddos with grandma and grandpa yesterday after soccer and headed to the city with our littlest buddy for a full day of errands and power shopping, arriving home at 10 last night. We’ll go get them after church this morning and then dive headlong into the week. Can’t believe we’ll be flipping the calendar over this week! Hope the weather takes note and stays warm!
We have a church potluck meal tonight and an athletic banquet potluck tomorrow. I’ve already got my strawberry pretzel dessert started, and I think I’ll grab a dozen store eggs on the way home today and make some deviled eggs for tonight’s meal.
- athletic banquet potluck ~ I’ll take french bread and a poppyseed salad
- cornbread pancakes, fruit <—- one of the kids’ favorite meals when daddy’s gone
- skillet spaghetti, holiday dinner rolls, salad
- beef and chicken fajitas, oranges
- popcorn and smoothies <—– another track meet night
Forecast says we could get up to 86° one day this week, and we have a freeze warning the next night. I know we’ll be taking full advantage of every bit of sun that comes along!