My family headed out to work cattle on the farm on this (rare!) beautiful spring day, trying to get them done before the weather gets cold yet again. Come on spring! Stay and play awhile! I sent them off with bellies full of sausage/eggs scramble, homemade hashbrowns, muffins, and oranges.
Baby girl and I are staying home to rest and to make overnight breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls today for a family whose home water birth I witnessed late last night. Oh my goodness, most amazing night ever! (Well, other than my own five births, maybe. 😉 ) I have no supper plans if my farmers return to me hungry, but we have some leftovers and smoothie fixins’, so that’ll work!
Here’s what’s cookin’ the rest of the week:
- barbecue meatballs, cheesy potatoes, green beans and/or peas, fresh pineapple
- sticky chicken, cheesy broccoli and rice, pumpkin pie potatoes
- brown bag burritos loaded with toppings
- chicken fried rice, fruit
- baked potato bar, carrots, fruit