Happy Easter! What a beautiful, rainy day in the Land of Oz. Our yard and garden are soaking it all up, and I am so thankful that our community egg hunts were held Friday and Saturday when it was bright and sunshiny outside.
Here’s what our menu looks like this week.
- pizza omelet scramble (I didn’t take the time to make actual omelets.), coffee cake muffins, fresh strawberries and pineapple
- Easter dinner with Lance’s family. I took strawberry pretzel salad/dessert and sweet corn.
- ice cream… because we were still at Grammy’s house…
- pizza braid
- broccoli/potato/cheese soup
- baked steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans
- baked spaghetti, corn, french bread
- chicken taco quesadillas, lettuce/cheese/tomato
- waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon
- clean out the fridge
- date night – prom dinner (yes, as in high school prom… more on that later, because I know you’re just dying to see a 34-year-old mom of three in her prom dress)
Need some menu planning inspiration? Head on over to Organizing Junkie!