Our quick overnighter in Nebraska was a refreshing little break from the norm. I was blessed to meet up with one of my readers and her sweet daughter for lunch on Saturday. Cyber friends becoming real-life friends… certainly a Finer Thing!
I’m pretty sure I kind of remember calling and getting a dermatology appointment for sometime this week… maybe. (And there you have a peek into my organizational skills and my memory.) Our menu may need to be adjusted for a day trip to the city. We shall see.
Here’s the plan!
- waffles, scrambled eggs
- um, I took a nap. Don’t know what… or if… anyone else ate
- taco potatoes ~ much like these, strawberry limeade slushes
- baked steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans
- turkey lattice pie with Kate’s crescent rolls for the top (didn’t get to this last week)
- beef stroganoff (made with leftover steak) over noodles, peas
- deviled chicken, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots with dill dip, cantaloupe
- Italian cheese bread with pizza sauce, veggies, fruit
- banana pancakes with strawberry syrup, scrambled eggs, bacon
- clean out the fridge
- popcorn, smoothies
Need more meal ideas? Look no further than OrgJunkie!