The last week of January is by far our busiest game week of the whole school year. Lance has an away game Monday night, then a tournament Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Our junior high also plays at home on Thursday. Needless to say, I will be dribbling basketballs in my sleep this week! Here’s what we’ll try to eat between jump shots and rebounds.
- potato/egg scramble, white chocolate cranberry muffins
- baked pork loin (soaked in this yummy marinade), roasted red potatoes and green beans, leftover chocolate sheet cake
- popcorn, smoothies, black bean nachos
- baked potatoes topped with broccoli and cheese
- roast beef, carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy
- roast beef burritos, lettuce and cheese
- taco soup (topped with cheese, sour cream and corn chips), cinnamon rolls
- leftovers or sandwiches and snacks, depending on game time (won’t know until after Tuesday’s game)
- waffles, bacon, eggs
- black bean tostadas, smoothies
- clean out the fridge/game time sandwiches and snacks (won’t know game time until after Friday’s game)
** Be sure to come back this week for my recipe-related Bloggy Giveaway!
** Also, if you want to see if I actually carry out this menu plan throughout the week, visit Happy to be at Home where I am featured as the Kitchen of the Week.
** Don’t forget to check in on Organizing Junkie and be inspired by hundreds of menu plans.