Last week’s MPM was a great resource for me this week as I planned my menu around what we already have in the house. (My addiction to cheese really surfaces when we’re almost out! It will have to stretch this week!) Thanks, ladies! Here’s what we’ll be eating…
- waffles and eggs
- snack stuff… cheese, crackers, leftovers, etc.
- grilled steak, potatoes, peas
- chicken pot pie
- black bean soup over brown rice (thanks, Fiddledeedee!)
- layered spaghetti — I’ll use shell pasta because that’s what I have — (thanks, Trixie!), green beans, french bread
- roast beef, potatoes, carrots, gravy
- BIG Game night — quick sandwiches or leftovers
- Team Breakfast — deluxe scrambled eggs, coffee cake (haven’t found the recipe yet… anyone have one for me?), apples and dip
- veggie beef soup — I’ll use leftover roast from Thursday (thanks, Ms. Recipe)
- clean out the fridge
Be inspired! Check out tons of recipes and menus at OrgJunkie!