We woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning! After a couple days of 70 and 80° temperatures several days ago, that just seems… hormonal. Again, though, we are thankful for the moisture!
I just looked at the calendar. With Holy Week ahead, we have commitments every evening but Monday. Yikes! We still have to eat, though, so I may as well fill my freezer while I’m at it. A couple of this week’s meals will be doubled and frozen for busy days ahead.
Sunday, March 24
- blueberry granola parfaits, oatmeal with raisins for the kids
- church potluck ~ I’m taking deviled eggs and lemon bars
- grilled cheese sandwiches (on honey whole wheat bread), carrot sticks with ranch
- beef taco macaroni, peas
- veggie beef soup, apples, cheese
- biscuit-topped chicken pot pie
- cavatini, easy french bread, salad
- scrambled eggs and waffles, fruit
Next Saturday I take our tax info to the accountant at 7am, then we have our first soccer games of the spring season. Crossing my fingers that we’ll have plenty of leftovers awaiting us at home that day, so I can focus on whatever dishes I’m taking to our family Easter dinners!
Are you looking forward to any particular meal this week? Do share!