In less than 24 hours (hopefully!), Sherry and I will be finished with our very first Once a Month Cooking experience. I’m all sorts of tired just thinking about the work ahead of us! But… I’m also all sorts of relieved that many of my meals for March will be prepared in one fell swoop. Ahhhhh.
Using our meals from the big cooking day (OAMC) and hoping for a few warm grilling breezes during March, here’s what we’ll be eating.
- overnight breakfast casserole
- Bacon, Cheese, and Egg Biscuit Cups (OAMC)
- To Die For Blueberry Muffins (OAMC)
- Crystal’s Lazy Granola (OAMC)
- eggs (every which way) and toast
- biscuits and gravy, eggs
- oatmeal with raisins
Lunch – sandwiches (pb&j, grilled cheese), leftovers, fresh fruit and veggies, pizza, quesadillas
Supper – Beef
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup (OAMC)
- Lumpia/Filipino Egg Rolls (OAMC)
- Sloppy Joes (OAMC), homemade buns, deviled eggs, veggies
- grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, homemade buns, parmesan potato wedges
- Easy Taco Bake (OAMC)
- Sue Sue’s Casserole (OAMC)
Supper – Chicken/Turkey
- Pizza Crust & Chicken Ranch Pizza Topping (OAMC)
- Curried Chicken Tidbits (OAMC)
- grilled chicken (Chicken Marinade OAMC)
- Black Bean Salsa Chicken (OAMM), salad
Supper – Pork
- Lumpia/Filipino Egg Rolls (OAMC) These are new to me, I’ll have to ask Sherry what goes well with them.
- Spicy Pork Tostadas
- Asian Pork Roast ($5 Dinner Mom Cookbook) (OAMC)
Supper – Meatless
- waffles, fried potatoes, scrambled eggs (Love breakfast for dinner!)
- beans and rice with toppings and chips
Obviously, that doesn’t cover the whole month. However, our OAMC efforts include doubling some recipes. Plus, we’ve got Spring Break this month and I know my hubby will be gone to a couple of coaching clinics at some point, so 15 suppers for the month ought to be a good starting point.
Come on warm weather! I’m ready to pull out the grill!
Visit OrgJunkie for plenty of menu inspiration.