In this fast-paced, stressed-out, overworked, materialistic world we live in, it is sometimes hard to find comfort in the little things. I remain convinced, though, that peaceful living is Finer Things Living. What are the Finer Things that enrich your life?
- the 5 minute post-nap snuggle
- baking fresh bread in your kitchen
- finding a great deal that stretches your budget
- someone recognizing your hard work
- answered prayer
The list is endless!
Won’t you join me as we celebrate The Finer Things in Life right here every Friday? Let’s encourage each other to pursue and cherish the simple, ordinary-extraordinary things that make life worth living. Feel free to swipe my button to post on your blog each Friday, and share with all of us the Finer Things that you are celebrating. Please link back to The Finer Things in Life so that your readers can find us and join in. Then, come back here to link up with Mr. Linky. I’ll try to have FTF up and running by 10:00 each Thursday night. Don’t have a blog? Just leave a comment, and we’ll all still be encouraged by your Finer Things.
To use Mr. Linky:
- Please link to your individual post, instead of your home page.
- Add your name to Mr. Linky and enter a 2-3 word subject like this: Amy (family teamwork)
- Please leave a link back to the Finer Things in Life blog on your Finer Things post!
Let’s encourage and inspire each other to cherish the Finer Things in Life!