Frozen Fruit Cups are a refreshing summer treat, loaded with fruit, that the kids could likely make with very little assistance. They can be made ahead of time to pull out of the freezer for a last-minute snack or dessert, and they’re pretty enough for company!
Frozen Fruit Cups
- 6 ounces pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do NOT drain)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 12 ounce can lemon lime soda ***
- 1 cup water ***
Mix all together in a large bowl. Scoop into individual cups or popsicle molds. Freeze. Serve as popsicles or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes and serve with a spoon as fruit slush.
*** To cut additional sugar, use 18 ounces of seltzer water in place of the lemon lime soda and water.