- Better you than me.
- Oh, I’m so sorry.
- What a mess.
As with nearly any situation in life, our late-March blizzard gave us the opportunity to practice the power of positive thinking. Inconvenient? Maybe, but…
- We were given ample warning that this storm was coming. Plenty of time to prepare.
- School was canceled so no one had to worry about getting caught in the storm.
- Our electricity never went out. Woo-hoo!
- It was the most beautiful snow I have seen in many years.
- We didn’t even have to dig ourselves out!
- Our children were delighted! It was so much fun to watch them watch it snow.
- I got to play, chasing my children up and down 10-12 foot piles of snow!
- The day the snow was finished the high was 50°. We got to play in snow without getting cold!
- I got a semi-great Christmas card photo, 8 months early! 😉
The power of positive thinking is certainly a Finer Thing. What Finer Things are you celebrating this week? Link up and let us know. Please remember to:
- link to your Finer Things post, not your blog’s home page
- leave a link back here so your readers can find us and celebrate with us
- try to visit other participants and leave them some comment encouragement