Isn’t it fun to win things?! Ever since I found and became devoted to the blogosphere a year and a half ago, I’ve entered quite the variety of blog giveaways. Remember, a year and a half. Look what I’ve won!
- $30 Kroger (Dillons) giftcard from Saving Cents with Sense
- You Need A Budget Pro – Personal Finance Software Program from Keeper of the Home
- Domestic Diva Glovelys Latex Cleaning Gloves from We Are THAT Family
- Healthy Homemaking ebook from Frugal Granola
- Child’s apron from Life as Mom
- Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby’s First Foods from Naturally Knocked Up
- Yo-Plait summer fun gift pack from Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles
- Bath tub fishing game from Nettacow
- Beauty is Within maternity shirt from Naturally Knocked Up (praying that I get to wear this someday)
- Smooshies from Blessed with Grace
- Silicone Baking Cups from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
- Packnacks from Common Sense with Money
- The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers from Blessed with Grace
- Hot pink My Husband Rocks t-shirt from A High and Noble Calling
- Hostess Cupcakes from The Diaper Diaries
- Alice.com certificate from We Are THAT Family
- Kroger Ice Cream from @KrogerDeals (on Twitter)
So much fun! I’ve either given or stashed away the children’s items for birthdays and Christmas. The stuff for me? I’m usin’ it! You’ve never won? Well… you can’t win if you don’t enter!
What Finer Things are you celebrating this week? Link up and let us know! Please (PLEASE) link to your post and not your home page. Also, I’d sure appreciate a link back here.