** My apologies for the tardiness of this post. My internet went out yesterday. Needless to say, Century Link is not on Santa’s good list right now.**
I have to admit that my sweet tooth doesn’t pack quite the punch that it used to. It was nothing for me to down both a full-size Snickers bar and a can of Dr. Pepper after school as a teenager. Now? Blech. Can’t do it. Doesn’t even sound good.
But a little dessert every now and again, especially during the holidays… I can go for that. So can my kids. And my chocolate-loving hubby. Because I don’t fix it often, we consider dessert a Finer Thing around here.
I’m pleased to offer up some of my favorite holiday dessert recipes for the last stop on our Bloggy Progressive Dinner. I’ll even pour you a cup of coffee if you wish (but someone else will have to make it; I don’t have a coffee pot).
If you missed out on the other Bloggy Progressive Dinner courses, be sure to head back to the following blogs for some delicious recipes:
- Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles (beverages)
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam (appetizers)
- The Happy Housewife (salads and sides)
- Cooking During Stolen Moments (main dish)
And just because I think you’re so sweet, I have quite the giveaway for you today! The Delectable Desserts gift pack from Tastefully Simple. This collection includes Absolutely Almond Pound Cake, Creamy Caramel Sauce (perfect for Caramel Pecan Cheesecake!) and Truffle Brownie mix.
You can enter this giveaway multiple times.
- Link up with a Finer Thing or your favorite holiday dessert recipe. Be sure to leave a link back here and link to your post page!
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite dessert.
- Participate in all 5 days of the Bloggy Progressive Dinner, and leave a separate comment telling me you did.
Provided I have internet service (grrrrr), I’ll let random.org pick a winner Sunday evening, 12/6, around 8pm central time. Good luck!
Photo from Tastefully Simple.