Still recording blessings this week (always counting, but need to record them to memory). We just returned from a long, full, fun day. A portrait session with cousins, followed by eating out, followed by a few hours at the zoo on an 80° afternoon, followed by eating out again (yes, twice in one day!), and ending with grocery shopping. Truly, you would have thought we’d taken the kids to Disney World or something, they were that excited! (It’s the little things, people!)
My little buddy, enjoying the zoo…
12. A 5 year old who delights in making breakfast (“flat” eggs) for the whole family, all by herself.
13. Sitting all by himself. (But oh, my baby’s growing up!)
14. Old-fashioned bartering, resulting in a brand new crack-free sidewalk.
15. The gathering of family and friends to remember a beautiful life.
16. Giggles over facebook.
17. Sleeping in during spring break.
18. The donning of overalls to “help daddy work.”
19. Dark chocolate and peanut butter. Together.
20. Daughter “begging” in the grocery checkout… to put money in the “Japan Tsunami Relief” box. (I obliged.)
21. Open windows and spring breezes.
22. New family portraits for the walls.
23. A lovely community of readers to help me make this a Finer place for all. (If you haven’t yet, would you spend a moment filling out my survey?)
What Finer Things are you celebrating this week? Link up and let us know!