This Week’s Deals
Why yes, that is 20 cans of Rotel. More on how and why I purchased all of those for 19¢ each later this week. In the meantime, here are the deals I snagged yesterday.
- veggie/cheese/turkey sausage tray, reduced to $6.99 – perfect for easy Super Bowl snackin’, and I know I’d spend more than that if I purchased those items individually
- mushrooms, $1.69
- organic broccoli, $1.49
- half & half, $1.99 – thrilled to stick this in the freezer for a future batch of homemade ice cream
- 2 bags organic corn tortilla chips, $.99 each – the “organic” chips totally make up for the dip we’re having them with, right? 😉
- Clean & Clear, reduced to 99¢ + $1.00 coupon = FREE
- pizza from the deli, $3.99 – made for a great lunch when we got home from shopping!
- (not pictured) organic snow peas, $1.49
Other Deals – I told myself I was going to get my act together and be prepared to snag some of the Mega Event deals this week. Didn’t happen. But… I did get my 20 cans of Rotel! They were 49¢ each in groups of 10, and I purchased coupons to go with them. Again, more later, but my net price was 19¢ per can.
This Week’s Meals
We’re headed to my aunt and uncle’s for the Super Bowl. I’m taking Souped Up Rotel Dip (you don’t even want to know… well, yes, you probably do) Stuffed Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers, my discounted veggie tray, and some chocolate chunk cookies. As for the rest of the week:
- waffles, scrambled eggs, oranges
- lazy granola with dark chocolate and dried cranberries
- breakfast burritos
- eggs (scrambled or fried) with toast or muffins
- oatmeal with raisins
Lunch – leftovers, quesadillas, snack lunch tray, sandwiches
- kid food (not sure what this means yet, but Coach has an away game so it will be something simple)
- Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup in Bread Bowls, sliced apples
- Layered Ham Skillet, oranges
- beef stroganoff over rice, snow peas
- homemade pizza
Linked to Menu Plan Monday.