These really should be called cupcakes. Without the whole wheat flour and zucchini, I’m not sure that they have any redeeming qualities… except that they taste awesome. That counts for something, right?!
All I know is that my 3 year old son asked sweetly “Mom, when you can fix these again?” after his first bite, and my 6 year old drama queen was all “Oh my gosh! These have zucchini in them?! No way!” The almost-2 year old has eaten 57 since I made them 3 days ago…
Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. cooking oil
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 large package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 c. grated zucchini
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. unbleached flour
- 2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 17-20 minutes at 350°.
** Makes 2 1/2 dozen muffins. I made 2 dozen regular plus 1 dozen mini muffins.
** You could also grease two loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350° for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Bread.
This recipe is linked to