*** Giveaway closed. Winner is Michelle R (shelle1379@) ***
I’m still laughing. This girl of mine, she loves to help me in the kitchen, constantly asking if there’s a job she can do. Because this week’s Hellmann’s Chicken Change Up recipe was so easy, I thought I’d record her assistance. And here you have it: (subscribers, you may need to click over to see the video.)
Scrambled cheese. And that, my friends, is the essence of my four year old.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is not a recipe I attempt often. Once, maybe? The Hellmann’s version, however, truly is super easy.
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- chicken breasts (I cut them in half)
- Hellman’s mayo
- Italian bread crumbs (so easy to make your own; simply whir some bread crusts or ends in the food processor and add Italian seasoning)
- deli ham slices
- shredded Swiss cheese
- Smear chicken breasts with mayo. Cover both sides in bread crumbs. Place in a prepared (buttered or oiled) baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 400°.
- Lay a slice or two of ham on top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
*** Don’t forget! From now until April 30, 2012, you can participate in the Hellmann’s® Chicken Change-up. Try one of the featured Hellmann’s® chicken recipes, share a recipe review, and provide your own advice for managing dinnertime obstacles. Then you can enter into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes. That’s a whole lotta chicken!
I’ve also got a change-up giveaway for you right here this week! The Twist on a Classic prize pack includes
- Herb Savor Pod Set of 3
- Substituting Ingredients Cookbook
- Chicken Rubs & Seasoning Set
- Microplane Grater & Zester
Want to win a prize pack? Simply leave a comment: What is your “go to” chicken meal? Do you like chicken easy or chicken fancy? Or both?
We’ll have a quick turnaround on this one. Giveaway ends Thursday, April 19, at 11:59 pm, CST. Winner will be randomly drawn and notified by email. Feel free to earn an extra entry or two by sharing this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or your own blog, and remember you must leave a comment on the post to be entered. (not because I’m a grouch, but because that’s how my random generator picks the winner)
“This is a sponsored post from Hellmann’s. They provided product and incentives. The crazy 4yo and her scrambled cheese? My own pride and joy.