This fun salty/sweet treat is a cinch to put together with just four ingredients. They can of course be adjusted and made for any holiday, but we especially enjoy the festive Independence Day look.
Caramel Pretzel Sparklers
- 1 package rod pretzels
- 1 package caramel apple wrap
- 6 squares almond bark
- festive sprinkles
1. Slice caramel sheets into 4 or 5 strips (a pizza cutter works well for this).
2. Wrap strips of caramel around pretzel rods.
3. Melt almond bark according to package directions. Spoon over caramel-wrapped pretzels. Allow excess to drip off.
4. Sprinkle with festive sugar decorations.
Fun to use as edible table decorations or fun party favors. Enjoy!
This recipe is linked to